Our Vegan Orange Sorbet is a light dessert option with the nutritional benefits of Florida Orange Juice. Providing a great source of potassium, our Vegan Florida Orange Sorbet helps enhance muscle strength and maintain a consistent metabolism.
- 2 cups (480 ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 3 bananas
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- Sprig of mint (for topping)
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|8 hours||5 minutes||8 hours5 minutes|
1. Fill an ice cube tray with the Florida Orange Juice and freeze until solid.
2. Cover a baking sheet with wax paper.
3. Slice the bananas and lay them flat on the baking tray. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
4. In a blender, add frozen Florida Orange Juice cubes, frozen banana slices, vanilla and ginger. Blend until the mix becomes creamy and smooth.
5. Serve immediately.