- ½ cup (120 ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk of choice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Pecans or your favorite nuts
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Fresh or frozen fruit
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||2 hours||2 hours10 minutes|
1. Mix together Florida Orange Juice, milk and honey.
2. Add chia seeds and mix well.
3. Pour into Mason jars and let sit 5-8 minutes.
4. Stir again and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
5. Add toppings of choice prior to serving.
Helpful Tip: To make this recipe dairy free, replace your milk of choice with a non-dairy milk replacement such as almond milk, oat milk, soy milk or coconut milk.