Makes 12 cookies
- 1 cup (250ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 6 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup large flake or old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan or microwave safe bowl, heat orange juice until warm. Add dates and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes or until dates are softened.
- Blend date and orange juice mixture in food processor or blender until smooth. Empty into large bowl and whisk in eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Fold in coconut, seeds, cranberries, and chocolate chips.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon sized balls of batter onto prepared baking sheet, spacing about 1 1/2 inches apart. Cookies will not spread very much during baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire rack before serving.