- 2 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Florida Orange Juice
- ½ lb. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. Florida orange zest
- 2 tbsp. Florida grapefruit zest
- 1 tbsp. Florida orange zest, if desired
- 1 tbsp. Florida grapefruit zest, if desired
1. Preheat oil in fryer to 375º F.
2. Place all Dough-Nugget ingredients in mixing bowl and stir until combined.
3. Prepare Glaze: Combine all ingredients for glaze in mixing bowl and stir until combined. Set aside.
4. Drop Dough-Nugget batter by tablespoons into hot oil; fry until golden brown on all sides.
5. Place paper towels on wire cooling rack and drain Dough-Nuggets on paper towels.
6. Drizzle Dough-Nuggets with Sweet ‘N’ Sour Glaze and sprinkle with orange and grapefruit zest, if desired.
7. Serve immediately.