- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Florida orange juice
- ¼ cup Florida orange juice
- ½ pounds powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Florida orange zest
- 2 tablespoons Florida grapefruit zest
- 1 tablespoon Florida orange zest, if desired
- 1 tablespoon Florida grapefruit zest, if desired
Preheat oil in fryer to 375ºF.
Place all Dough-Nugget ingredients in mixing bowl; stir until combined.
Prepare Glaze: Combine all ingredients for glaze in mixing bowl; stir until combined. Set aside.
Drop Dough-Nugget batter by tablespoons into hot oil; fry until golden brown on all sides.
Place paper towels on wire cooling rack; drain Dough-Nuggets on paper towels.
Drizzle Dough-Nuggets with Sweet ‘N’ Sour Glaze; sprinkle with orange and grapefruit zest, if desired.