Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup (250ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups large flake or old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup pecans (optional)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||35 minutes||45 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease a 9-inch baking dish, or 6 individual ramekins. Set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in oats, pecans, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in orange juice and milk. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. If using individual dishes, bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm or refrigerate and serve from the fridge with your favourite toppings such as milk, maple syrup, yogurt, and fresh fruit.