Our Homemade Black Tea Orange Juice Popsicles are a tasty treat for the family, that also contains flavonoid properties that may support your family’s heart health. Both Florida OJ and black tea contain flavonoid properties that may help to support your family’s cardiovascular health.
- ½ cup (120ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 1 ½ (360ml) cups water
- 2 black tea bags
1. In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Turn off the heat and add 2 tea bags. Let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the tea bags and add the Florida Orange Juice. Let the mixture cool to room temperature, then chill the mixture in the fridge for an hour.
3. Once cold, pour the mixture into ice pop molds and top with ice pop sticks. Freeze until completely set.
4. When ready to serve, run cool water over the molds and enjoy.
- Try adding fresh or frozen berries to the bottom of the ice pop mold for additional nutrition benefits.
- For a new flavor, switch out black tea for your favorite tea.