- 1 cup (240 ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 1 Florida Orange, segmented
- 1 cup savoy cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded
- 3 radishes, sliced thinly
- 3 oz. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 (9 oz.) flank steak
- 4 (4-inch) whole-wheat pita bread
In medium bowl, combine Florida Orange Juice, savoy cabbage, red cabbage, orange segments, radishes, vinegar and sugar. Mix until the sugar dissolves. Cover; let marinate at room temperature.
Grill flank steak until fully cooked, 6–7 minutes on each side. Let steak rest 5 minutes; slice into thin strips.
Divide steak among pitas; add citrus slaw and serve immediately.