- Nonstick spray coating
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 package 2-layer size devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) carton plain low-fat or nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Florida orange peel (set aside)
- 1/2 cup Florida orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Chocolate icing*
- Orange icing**
Spray a 10-inch fluted tube pan or a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with nonstick coating; dust with unsweetened cocoa powder. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, yogurt, orange juice, water, egg, egg whites, cooking oil, and cinnamon. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 4 minutes. Stir in orange peel. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 to 50 minutes for tube pan or 35 to 40 minutes for a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cake from tube pan or leave in 13x9x2-inch pan; cool completely. Drizzle icings over cake.