- 1 cup (240 ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 12 slices Florida Oranges, sliced
- 1 teaspoons Florida Orange zest
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Vidalia onions, minced
- 1/2 teaspoons Chili flakes
- 1/4 cup Capers
- 2 teaspoons Extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 each Lemon sole, cut into 6-oz. pieces
- 3 tablespoons Butter, room temperature
In a 1-quart saucepan, add the orange juice and reduce by half. Allow to cool. Once cooled, add the chopped olives, onions, chili flakes, orange zest and capers. Mix in the extra-virgin olive oil and set aside.
Lay each of the lemon sole portions in the middle of a piece of parchment paper; season with salt and pepper. Equally portion the citrus tapenade over each piece of fish, add orange slices and fold the parchment closed. Place packets on a sheet pan.
Place the sheet pan in the middle of a preheated 350ºF oven for 8–10 minutes, until the fish is fully cooked. Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Plate the fish with the tapenade and spoon some of the remaining liquid around the dish. Brown 3 tablespoons butter; spoon a teaspoon around each piece of fish.
Serving suggestion: Serve each portion with crispy white polenta fries.