- 1 bunch watercress, washed and trimmed
- 2 Florida grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 Florida oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
For Raspberry Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons Florida grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
In a large salad bowl combine watercress, grapefruit sections, orange sections, avocado, onion, raspberries and pine nuts.
In a small bowl whisk together grapefruit juice, vinegar and mustard. Slowly whisk in oil, whisking until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.