Makes 4 to 6 servings
For the Orange Herb Sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 2 teaspoons oil or butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons honey
For the Cauliflower
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil or melted butter
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||30 minutes||40 minutes|
- Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and thyme, cook until fragrant.
- Add orange juice and honey. Bring to a boil and cook on high for 5 to 10 minutes or until reduced and syrupy. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat air fryer to 375ºF.
- Remove leaves from base of cauliflower, and trim bottom to sit flat on a cutting board. Do not remove core. Slice cauliflower in half, and then cut each half into 3/4-inch slices. Place cauliflower steaks and any small florets that may have broken off on large plate or baking sheet.
- Combine garlic powder, paprika, turmeric, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle cauliflower with oil on both sides, and season generously with spice mixture.
- Working in batches, arrange cauliflower in a single layer in air fryer.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, brush orange herb sauce over cauliflower, and flip, cooking for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Brush with more sauce. Cauliflower should be tender and lightly golden. Serve warm.