Orange and Honey Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Makes: 4 – 6 servings
- 1 pound (450 grams) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest (optional)
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 450ºF with a large, rimmed baking sheet placed on the middle rack.
- Add Brussels sprouts to a large bowl, and toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Remove baking sheet from oven, and carefully arrange Brussels sprouts cut side down on the sheet. Return to oven, and roast until golden, about 20 minutes, flipping part way through.
- While the sprouts are baking, in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine orange juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, and chill paste.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for 5 to 10 minutes until reduced, and syrupy. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Place sauce in a large bowl and add roasted Brussels sprouts. Toss to combine. Transfer to serving plate and top with lemon zest.