- 2 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice
- 2 tsp. Florida Orange Zest, chopped
- 1 cup Florida Orange Segments, seeded
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 ¾ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 12 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- Shaved chocolate, for garnish
Melt chocolate in microwave-safe bowl at medium-high power level for 30 seconds at a time, stirring frequently, until melted. Cool.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and unsalted butter in mixing bowl; beat with mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth. Turn mixer down to low speed; mix in melted chocolate, Florida Orange Juice, Florida Orange Zest, vanilla extract and salt.
Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in bowl; mix well. Press mixture into bottom of springform pan or 12-inch pie pan. Refrigerate.
In clean mixing bowl, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks; chill.
Gently fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Pour mixture on top of prepared graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 1½ hours or preferably overnight. Garnish with fresh Florida Orange Segments and shaved chocolate.