Entertaining family and friends? Our Florida OJ Fruit Dip is the perfect option for a healthier option that everyone can enjoy. Make the dip ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve – this will make party prep quick and easy.
- 2 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice
- 2 6 oz. containers low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp. honey
1. Combine yogurt, honey and Florida Orange Juice in a small bowl.
2. Stir ingredients together until fully combined.
3. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
4. Serve with fruit skewers made with fruit of your choosing.
You can also make our Florida OJ Fruit Dip ahead of time and leave it in the fridge for a simple after-school snack.