- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 1 Florida Orange, segmented
- 2 tsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 (10 oz.) ham steak
- 1 cup red potatoes, blanched, diced
- 1 head broccoli, chopped, blanched
Place the Florida Orange Juice in a small pot and reduce by half. Remove from heat and add soy sauce.
Serve with the blanched potatoes and broccoli. Garnish with orange segments.
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Pour half of the glaze over the ham steak and place in the oven. After 40 minutes, pour the second half of the glaze on the ham steak. Bake for another 15–20 minutes.