- 1 (4-serving size) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups (420 ml) Florida orange juice*
- 1 (8-ounce) carton vanilla or pineapple low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed gingersnaps and/or chocolate wafer cookies (about 10)
- Florida orange peel curls or wedges (optional)
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
*May substitute Florida orange juice from concentrate
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, but using the 1-3/4 cups orange juice instead of milk. Transfer pudding to a bowl. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Chill thoroughly.
Before serving, fold yogurt into pudding. Divide one-third of the pudding mixture among 6 glasses. Sprinkle with half of the crushed cookies. Repeat pudding and cookie layers. Top with remaining pudding mixture. If desired, garnish with orange peel curls or wedges and fresh mint sprigs.