- 1 (4-serving size) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups Florida orange juice*
- 1 (8-ounce) carton vanilla or pineapple low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed gingersnaps and/or chocolate wafer cookies (about 10)
- Florida orange peel curls or wedges (optional)
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
*May substitute Florida orange juice from concentrate
Before serving, fold yogurt into pudding. Divide one-third of the pudding mixture among 6 glasses. Sprinkle with half of the crushed cookies. Repeat pudding and cookie layers. Top with remaining pudding mixture. If desired, garnish with orange peel curls or wedges and fresh mint sprigs.
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, but using the 1-3/4 cups orange juice instead of milk. Transfer pudding to a bowl. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Chill thoroughly.