Our healthy Broccoli Salad with Miso Orange Dressing is perfect for a healthy lunch or dinner and is an excellent source of vitamin C, potassium and fiber, which can help fight against cardiovascular disease and help overall gut health. Florida Orange Juice provides this salad with great taste and is sure to be a family favorite!
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 cups purple cabbage, chopped
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup chopped green onions
For Miso Orange Dressing:
- 1 cup (240 ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp. miso
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 shallot
1. Toss all the salad ingredients into a bowl.
2. Place all Miso Orange Dressing ingredients into a food processor or blender. Pulse until smooth.
3. Toss dressing with salad ingredients and enjoy.
- Use our Miso Orange Dressing over any lettuce, broccoli or cabbage salad.
- If you don’t have miso on hand, replace miso with fresh-squeezed juice from half of a lime and a dash of ginger.