Sheet Pan Chicken Thigh Dinner with Orange Marinade
Save time in the evenings with our make-ahead Sheet Pan Chicken Thigh Dinner with Orange Marinade. The sweet potatoes and broccoli are rich in fiber, iron and calcium. When combined with the nutritional benefits in Florida Orange Juice, such as potassium and vitamin C, you and your family are increasing your daily nutrient intake – and with full bellies!
- 1 cup (250 ml) Florida Orange Juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 small bunch cilantro leaves
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ tsp. kosher salt, plus extra as desired
- 1 lb. bone-in, skin on, chicken thighs
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|4 hours||40 minutes||4 hours40 minutes|
1. Combine the Florida Orange Juice, olive oil, honey, cilantro, smoked paprika, garlic and salt in a blender and puree.
2. Place the chicken into a zip top bag and add all but ⅓ cup of the marinade. Seal the bag and move around to coat chicken.
3. Refrigerate for 4 hours, up to overnight. Refrigerate reserved marinade until ready to use.
4. Remove chicken and reserved marinade from the refrigerator one hour prior to cooking.
5. Place a sheet pan on the middle rack of the oven and preheat to 425° F.
6. Toss the sweet potatoes in the reserved marinade.
7. Place the chicken on the hot pan, skin side down.
8. Remove the potatoes from the marinade and arrange around the chicken in a single layer and roast for 15 minutes.
9. Toss the broccoli in the marinade.
10. Turn the chicken over and add the broccoli to the pan.
11. Return to the oven and roast another 15 to 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and the potatoes and broccoli are tender.
Helpful Tip: Divide finished meal into separate Tupperware containers for grab-and-go lunches throughout the week!