- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 2 cups sweet and sour sauce
- ½ cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 carrots, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
1. In saucepan, combine sweet and sour sauce, orange juice, onion and garlic; bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes. Reserve.
2. Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise. Grill over high heat for 4 to 8 minutes on each side, depending on thickness, until thoroughly cooked.
3. Baste with sweet and sour sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking. Grill until internal temperature is 160° F on thermometer. Keep warm.
4. In wok, heat vegetable oil. Carefully add broccoli, peas and carrots; cook while stirring constantly for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
5. Add rice and stir with wooden spoon to combine all ingredients. Add soy sauce and stir until all ingredients are coated.
6. Serve chicken with Vegetable-Fried Rice. Sprinkle with cilantro and green onions and serve immediately.