- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 4 lbs. chicken wings
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||35 minutes|
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a large bowl, combine Florida Orange Juice, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
4. On two large baking sheets, arrange the wings in a single layer.
5. Reserve ¼ cup of the Florida Orange Juice mixture and spoon the rest of the mixture over the wings. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Halfway through cooking, turn the wings over and baste them with the reserved Florida Orange Juice mixture.
7. Cook until just done, about 10 more minutes.
Helpful Tip: You can also prepare this recipe as an hors d’oeuvres for your next party or gathering with friends!