- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Florida orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 7 generous tablespoons flour
For Fruit Filling:
- 1 cup fresh Florida oranges
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh quartered strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- Powdered sugar, optional
2. While blender is on, add flour one tablespoon at a time until blended well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Pour 3 tablespoons of batter into the pan and swirl around to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
6. Slide out of pan onto plate, cover with foil while continuing to make crepes with remaining batter.
8. Place 2 crepes on a plate. Ladle 1/4 cup of the fruit mixture on one side of each crepe and roll crepe over the fruit.
1. In a blender container, place eggs, orange juice, sugar and salt. Cover and pulse 15 seconds until combined.
3. Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch nonstick sauté pan.
5. Cook until edges are nice and brown and middle is firm to the touch. Loosen edges and flip crepe and cool for approximately 15 seconds.
7. In a medium bowl, combine fruit with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Using a fork, crush the berries slightly to allow the juices to come out.
9. Garnish with powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately.
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat10.2g 13%
Saturated Fat2.9g 15%
Total Carbohydrate76.4g 28%
Dietary Fiber14.2g 51%
Total Sugars37.7g 75%
Vitamin A1092mcg 121%
Vitamin C168.9mg 188%