- 1 cup (240 ml) Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 2 cups spaghetti squash
- 2 cups plum tomato, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ large, yellow onion, cut into small dice
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, minced
- 9 oz. roasted chicken, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Slice the squash in half, lengthwise from tip to tip; scoop out seeds with spoon.
3. Lay squash halves on a sheet pan, cut side down; pour half of the Florida Orange Juice onto the pan and place in oven.
4. Cook until tender when pierced with a knife, about 40–50 minutes.
5. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add the tomatoes, garlic, onion, and thyme.
6. Cook until onions are soft and translucent, 5–8 minutes. Add remaining Florida Orange Juice.
7. Reduce until liquid is almost gone, about 3–4 minutes.
8. Add sliced chicken and warm until internal temperature of 165°F has been reached.
9. Remove the squash from the oven and fork out the “spaghetti.” Mix “spaghetti” and chicken mixture together and serve in the squash shell.