- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs*
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
*Can substitute with boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
For the Orange Rosemary Glaze:
- 1 cup (240 ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||45 minutes||1 hour|
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Season chicken with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Set aside.
5. Add garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
6. Stir in Florida Orange Juice, chicken stock, maple syrup, honey and rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
7. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Return chicken to skillet.
9. Place skillet into oven and roast until completely cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes.
10. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.