- 12 oz. (355 ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 8 oz. (240 ml) Tequila
- 8 drops Grenadine syrup
- 4 each Highball glass
- 4 segments Florida Orange, segmented
- 4 each Poached shrimp, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 each Scallop, sliced thinly
- 16 1-inch strips Red pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoons Green onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoons Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Simple syrup
- 4 each Mini corn tortilla taco shells
Pour the orange juice evenly into each highball, followed by the tequila; drop 2 drops of grenadine into each glass.
Combine all of the taco ingredients except the mini taco shells.
Allow mixture to sit in the refrigerator for 3 hours prior to serving.
Evenly portion the ceviche into each taco shell, make the drink and place on a small plate under the highball glass.