- 12 oz. Florida Orange Juice
- 8 oz. Tequila
- 8 drops Grenadine syrup
- 4 each Highball glass
- 4 segments Florida Orange, segmented
- 4 each Poached shrimp, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 each Scallop, sliced thinly
- 16 1-inch strips Red pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoons Green onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoons Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Simple syrup
- 4 each Mini corn tortilla taco shells
Combine all of the taco ingredients except the mini taco shells.
Evenly portion the ceviche into each taco shell, make the drink and place on a small plate under the highball glass.
Pour the orange juice evenly into each highball, followed by the tequila; drop 2 drops of grenadine into each glass.
Allow mixture to sit in the refrigerator for 3 hours prior to serving.