- 3/4 cup (180 ml) 100% Florida orange juice
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 to 8 (5-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Orange Marmalade (see recipe)
- 2 tablespoons Florida orange juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
In a medium bowl combine ¾ cup orange juice, yogurt, garlic and cayenne; mix well. Whisk in oil. Place chicken in a shallow dish. Pour orange juice mixture over chicken; cover and refrigerate 1 to 3 hours.
In a small saucepan combine Orange Marmalade, 2 tablespoons orange juice, rosemary, and salt to taste. Place over medium-low heat and cook until marmalade melts, stirring occasionally. Cover and keep warm.
Preheat grill to medium (300 to 350 degrees). Remove chicken from marinade. Pour marinade into a small saucepan; bring to boiling over high heat. Boil 3 minutes; remove from heat.
Place chicken on grill. Grill 6 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer registers 165 degrees, turning and basting frequently with the cooked marinade. During the last 3 minutes of grilling, brush chicken with orange–rosemary mixture. Serve warm.