- 1 cup (240 ml) Florida orange juice
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Briefly mix the orange juice, pumpkin, vinegar, salt, mustard, ginger and cinnamon with an immersion blender, food processor or blender, or with a fork or wire whisk.
2. Slowly add the oil in stream (drop by drop if whisking) until an emulsion forms; or just whisk everything together briefly.
3. Add the remaining oil faster, but still in a stream.
4. Taste to adjust salt and add more oil and vinegar if needed.