- 1 cup (240 ml) Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 325° F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds and cinnamon; mix well.
3. Slowly drizzle in ⅓ cup orange juice; stir well to evenly coat oatmeal mixture.
4. Repeat twice more, stirring after each addition of ⅓ cup orange juice.
5. In small bowl, combine oil, honey and vanilla and stir well to combine.
6. Slowly drizzle oil mixture over oatmeal mixture and stir well to coat.
7. Spread oatmeal mixture on prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, to evenly brown the granola.
8. Remove from oven, add cranberries and cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Serving suggestion: Serve with milk or a dollop of yogurt for a quick breakfast or snack. See Greek Yogurt Parfait with Homemade Orange Granola recipe.