- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic, divided
- 1-1/2 quarts Florida Orange Juice*, divided
- 1-1/2 cups olive oil
- 3 cups Florida grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay® Seasoning
- 96 Peeled and deveined 21/25 count shrimp (2-1/2 pounds)
- 48 cups cleaned and cut Romaine lettuce, 1″x1″ (3 pounds)
- 6 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 quart Florida orange sections (2-1/4 pounds)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
*May substitute Florida orange juice from concentrate
1. Combine the anchovy paste, mustard and 1 tablespoon of garlic in a food processor; puree until smooth.
2. While the processor is running, slowly add 2 cups of the Florida orange juice followed by the olive oil; mix until incorporated, cover and refrigerate.
1. Combine the Florida grapefruit juice, lime juice, Old Bay® Seasoning, remaining garlic and remaining Florida orange juice; reserve.
2. Place eight shrimp on each of 12 skewers and marinate in the refrigerator for four hours. Discard the marinade, cover and refrigerate the shrimp until needed.
1. Grill one shrimp skewer (2-3 minutes per side), and keep warm. Toss 4 cups of lettuce with 1/4 cup of dressing and place the greens on a plate.
2. Top the greens with a 1/2 cup of croutons, 1/3 cup of Florida Orange Sections, 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and the shrimp from one skewer.
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat15.7g 20%
Saturated Fat2.6g 13%
Total Carbohydrate22.9g 8%
Dietary Fiber3.4g 12%
Total Sugars12g 24%
Vitamin A8422mcg 936%
Vitamin C60.2mg 67%