- 3 cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup 1 Florida orange juice
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Cupcake liners
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
3. In second mixing bowl, whisk together orange juice, eggs and melted butter. Add the orange juice mixture to the flour mixture; stir just until combined.
4. Gently fold in blueberries.
5. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners; fill two-thirds full with batter.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Remove muffins to wire rack to cool.