- 3/4 cup frozen Florida orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 Florida oranges or 2 Florida grapefruit, peeled, sectioned and seeded
- 1-½ cups peeled jicama, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
In large salad bowl, combine mixed salad greens, orange or grapefruit sections, jicama and onion. Drizzle salad with desired amount of Citrus Vinaigrette; toss gently to coat salad. Serve immediately. Refrigerate remaining Citrus Vinaigrette.
Prepare the Citrus Vinaigrette; In a screw-top jar, combine orange juice concentrate, vinegar, olive oil, water and pepper. Cover tightly and shake well; reserve.