- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Florida orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 12 ounces dried Asian-style noodles, such as soba
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup snow peas
- ½ cup carrots, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Hot pepper sauce to taste, optional
Heat the chicken broth in stockpot; add orange juice. Bring to low boil; add soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger; reduce heat to low.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water. Toss noodles with vegetable oil.
Divide noodles evenly among four large soup bowls; add chicken broth mixture. Top with chicken, snow peas, carrots, cilantro and green onions. Serve with hot pepper sauce, if desired.