- 1/4 cup (60ml) 100 percent Florida tangerine juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated Florida tangerine zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons Florida tangerine juice
- 4 Florida tangerines, peeled and sliced into rounds 1/8-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced into wedges 1/8-inch thick
- 2 ounces shaved Parmesan
- 2 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
In a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup tangerine juice, vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon honey, vinegar, tangerine zest and mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
In a small microwave-safe bowl combine raisins and 3 tablespoons tangerine juice. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until the mixture begins to bubble. Let stand 10 minutes; drain.
Arrange 1 sliced tangerine around each of 4 salad plates; drizzle the slices with 2 tablespoons honey. Set aside. In a large bowl combine arugula, onion and raisins. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the dressing; toss to coat. Divide salad evenly in the center of each plate. Top with shaved Parmesan and sprinkle with almonds. Serve with remaining dressing.