- 1 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice
- 8 oz. rotisserie chicken, cut into cubes (2 cups)
- 2 Florida Oranges, sectioned and chopped
- ½ cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- ⅓ cup light or regular mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. finely grated Florida Orange zest
- 3 pocket pitas, cut in half crosswise
- Bibb lettuce leaves (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, orange sections and peas.
2. In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise, orange juice and orange zest. Add to chicken mixture and stir to coat,
3. Gently open the pockets of each pita half and place chicken mixture evenly into each pocket. Add lettuce, if desired, and serve.