- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. jalapeño, chopped
- 2 tbsp. orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 10-inch flour tortillas
- 4 baked or grilled chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, cut in very thin strips
For Grapefruit Salsa:
- 1 cup pink Florida Grapefruit, sectioned
- 1 cup white Florida Grapefruit, sectioned
- 2 tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- Black pepper, Lawry’s seasoning salt, and rum to taste
1. Mix softened cream cheese with jalapeño, orange marmalade, green onions and parsley.
2. Spread on middle of flour tortillas, making sure to leave at least ½ inch around edge.
3. Top with several thin chicken strips, avocado, shredded spinach and a dollop of salsa.
4. Roll tortillas and refrigerate until chilled, approximately 4 hours.
5. Cut tortillas into 1 inch slices.
6. Arrange on plate and garnish with Florida citrus fruit.