- 1 cup (240 ml) Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 1 Florida Grapefruit, segmented
- 10 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups water
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
1. In a small pot over medium heat, add 1/2 cup of the Florida Orange Juice to 2 cups of water, bring to a simmer and poach the chicken breast.
2. Cool and shred with a fork.
3. Separate leaves from the Bibb lettuce, laying 2 lettuce leaf cups onto each plate.
4. Place an equal amount of chicken in each lettuce leaf cup.
5. In a small bowl, combine the oil and vinegar with the remaining Florida Orange Juice, green onions and Florida Grapefruit segments.
6. Spoon equal amounts of the vinaigrette over each lettuce cup.
7. Wrap lettuce leaf around chicken mixture and eat by hand.