- Lettuce leaves
- 2 Florida Grapefruit, peeled, thinly sliced and seeded
- 1 (~425 g) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 140 g cubed canned papaya, drained
- 50 g reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-centimetre cubes
- 125 ml Florida grapefruit juice
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Line 4 salad plates with lettuce.Arrange grapefruit slices on plates.Arrange beans, cucumber, and papaya in mounds on lettuce.Sprinkle with cheese.
For dressing, combine grapefruit juice, coriander, honey and cumin in a screw-top jar.Cover and shake well.Drizzle some of the dressing over the salads.