- 2 ½ cups Florida Orange Juice
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 cup triple sec
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 3 cups lemon-flavored sparkling water
1. In a microwave safe cup, mix water and sugar together to develop simple syrup.
2. Microwave simple syrup for 2 minutes. Bring to room temperature.
3. In a pitcher, combine simple syrup, Florida Orange Juice, bourbon, triple sec and lemon juice.
4. Stir well.
5. Right before serving, add sparkling water.
6. Serve over ice.
Fun Tip: For a twist on this recipe, replace the lemon-flavored sparkling water with your favorite flavored sparkling water.