- 12 (2-oz.) turkey breast cutlets
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 cups flour
- 5 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 cups yellow zucchini, cut into ½-inch slices*
- 1 ½ cups fava beans, blanched, skins removed**
- 1 cup red grapes, whole
- 3 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice, divided
- ½ cup Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 tbsp. butter
*Green zucchini or yellow summer squash can be substituted.
**Fresh peas can be substituted.
1. Place large piece of plastic wrap on counter. Lay out turkey breast cutlets with space between each of them; cover with second piece of plastic wrap.
2. Use mallet to pound cutlets to ¼-inch thickness. Season cutlets with salt and pepper; dredge in flour and shake off any excess. Reserve cutlets.
3. Heat medium skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and garlic; cook until garlic begins to brown lightly.
4. Add zucchini; sauté for 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat, or until tender.
5. Add fava beans, grapes and basil. Stir in 2 tablespoons orange juice; remove from heat. Reserve and keep warm.
6. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to pan and heat until shimmering.
7. Add 6 turkey cutlets to pan; brown on both sides. Repeat process with remaining cutlets or use 2 skillets. Remove cutlets from pan; reserve and keep warm.
8. Add wine to skillet used to cook turkey cutlets; cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Add remaining 2 tablespoons orange juice; simmer until reduced to one-half the original volume.
10. Add butter; swirl pan until butter is melted and incorporated into sauce.
11. Return cutlets to skillet with sauce; heat over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
12. To serve, place spoonful of vegetable mixture in center of serving plate.
13. Place 2 scaloppini on top; spoon Florida Orange–Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce on top.