- 2 cups (480 ml) Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 12 strands Florida Orange zest
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1/3 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup Tahini
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets and place into a roasting pan.
2. Cover with aluminum foil and place into a 350ºF oven for 12–14 minutes until fork tender. Remove the foil and roast for an additional 5 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the Florida Orange Juice to a boil. Add the raisins and turn off the heat. Set to the side.
4. In a separate small pot, bring the second cup of Florida Orange Juice to a boil; reduce to 1/4 cup. Add in the tahini and turn off the heat.
5. When the raisins have absorbed most of the liquid, spoon them over the roasted cauliflower and place back in the oven for 3–4 minutes.
6. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the tahini–orange juice mixture into the center of each plate. Place 1/4 of the roasted cauliflower over and garnish with Florida Orange zest.