All you need for an easy and delicious weeknight dinner is one pan and Florida Orange Juice. Our One Skillet Orange Chicken and Rice is a simple weeknight dinner that your family will love–and with minimal clean up! Florida OJ adds the great taste and nutritional benefits that may lead to a healthier lifestyle.
- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1¼ lbs.skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
One Skillet Orange Chicken and Rice
1. Cook the chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
2. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
3. Stir the chicken broth, Florida Orange Juice, onion and rice in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
5. Stir in the parsley and the dish is ready to serve.