- 2 cups (480 ml) Florida orange juice
- 1/4 cup powdered cocoa
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 cup fine sugar
1. Pour the orange juice, cocoa and flour into a blender. Turn the machine on; let run for 10 seconds or until well mixed.
2. Empty contents of blender into a small saucepan and stir smoothly over low heat. Beat with a fork or wire whisk until well blended.
3. Add sugar and heat the mixture over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
4. Pour into cups and serve. For garnish, add marshmallows, whipped cream or a Florida orange slice.