Our Florida Orange Juice Mocktail is a simple and easy-to-make drink that everyone at the party can enjoy. Prep the ice cubes the night before and set out all the ingredients so guests can have fun mixing their own beverages. It’s a perfect drink during the holidays, as well as throughout the entire year.
- Florida Orange Juice, frozen into ice cubes
- 8 oz. sparkling water
- Splash of grenadine syrup
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Splash of vanilla syrup
- Florida Orange wedge
2. Place two Florida Orange Juice ice cubes into a glass.
3. Add sparkling water, grenadine syrup and vanilla syrup. Stir well.
4. Serve with a sprig of rosemary and Florida Orange wedge.
Helpful Tip: Turn this into an adult-only cocktail with vanilla-infused gin. Easily make your own by infusing gin with store-bought vanilla syrup.