- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 2 cups Florida Oranges, cut into 1-inch pieces, peeled
- Florida Orange Slices, for garnish
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 6 cups watermelon, seeded, no rind, cut into 1-inch pieces, divided
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup lime juice
- ½ cup mint leaves
- Watermelon chunks, for garnish
1. Combine sugar and hot water in small saucepan over low heat; heat until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled.
2. Purée 4 cups watermelon in blender until smooth.
3. Place watermelon juice, chilled sugar syrup, Florida Orange Juice, Florida Grapefruit Juice, lemon juice and lime juice in large pitcher; stir to combine.
4. Add 2 cups watermelon pieces, Florida Orange Pieces and mint leaves; refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until well chilled.
5. Serve over ice in tall glasses. Garnish with Florida Orange Slices and watermelon chunks, if desired.