- 1 cup (240 ml) Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup (240 ml) Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 6 Florida Orange Wedges
- 6 Florida Grapefruit Wedges
- 4 ½ cups water
- 18 green tea bags
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 ½ cups strawberries, hulled, chopped
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Whole strawberries, for garnish
- Orange curls, for garnish
Bring water to boil in saucepan; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep for 15 minutes.
Remove tea bags and discard; add honey and mix well. Refrigerate until chilled.
Garnish with strawberries and Florida Orange Curls.
Combine strawberries and mint leaves in cocktail shaker; muddle ingredients until strawberries are crushed and mint is fragrant.
In large pitcher, combine muddled strawberry mixture, chilled green tea, Florida Orange Juice, Florida Grapefruit Juice and lemon juice. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until well chilled.
To serve, pour Florida Citrus–Strawberry Green Tea into tall glasses filled with ice. Garnish with Florida Orange and Grapefruit Wedges.