- ¾ oz Florida orange blossom honey syrup (see recipe)
- ½ oz Florida grapefruit, fresh
- 2 oz Florida orange juice, fresh
- 2 oz Rum, aged
- ½ oz Ginger syrup (see recipe)
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 cup Ginger, chopped
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- Florida orange slice
- Ginger candy
For Ginger Syrup: Add all ingredients together in saucepan and bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Lower heat, cover saucepan and let simmer for 2 minutes. Then remove from heat and let sit, still covered, for at least 2 hours. Strain into bottle and keep for up to 2 weeks, refrigerated.
Garnish with Florida orange slice skewered with ginger candy.
For Florida orange blossom honey syrup: Mix 1 part warm water to 1½ parts honey and shake vigorously. Keep refrigerated.
In mixing glass, combine all ingredients. Add ice, shake and strain into rocks glass over fresh ice.