- Zest of 1 Florida orange (no pith)
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 1½ ounces Florida orange juice
- 1½ ounces Florida tangerine juice
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 2 drops orange flower water*
- 2 ounces club soda, chilled
- Florida orange slice
- Lime slice
*Available at Middle Eastern grocery stores.
1. Prepare Orange Syrup in advance: Combine orange zest, sugar and water; stir to dissolve sugar. Cover and let sit overnight at room temperature.
2. Strain and discard zest; cover and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
3. In cocktail shaker, combine orange juice, tangerine juice, ¾-ounce prepared Orange Syrup, lime juice, orange flower water and ice.
4. Shake and strain into tall glass over fresh ice. Top with club soda. Garnish with Florida orange slice and lime slice.