- 2 Florida Grapefruit
- 1 red radicchio, washed and chopped
- 5 red oak leaf lettuce leaves, washed and chopped
- 2 white or red radishes, washed and thinly sliced
- Seeds of ½ pomegranate
- 2 tbsp. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. red peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
Peel and segment Florida Grapefruit.In a small bowl, squeeze the juice from the body of the segmented Florida Grapefruit and whisk in olive oil, pepper and vinegar.
In a large bowl, combine Florida Grapefruit segments, radicchio, red lettuce, radish slices, pomegranate seeds and goat cheese.Drizzle with dressing and serve.