Salty Dog Cocktail
Cheers to this salty drink! A twist on a whisky sour and substituted with gin – it might be your next household favourite cocktail. Enjoy with the delicious flavour of Florida Grapefruit Juice.
- 200 ml Freshly squeezed Florida Grapefruit juice
- 100ml Gin
- Sprig of Samphire (if available)
- 1 beaten egg white
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
1. Dip the rim of your glass into beaten egg white to coat in a band 5-10mm wide.
2. Then dip the glass in a shallow dish of sea salt flakes to coat the rim.
3. Carefully add ice, a measure of gin and Florida Grapefruit juice to the glass and stir with a sprig of samphire.