- Shredded fresh spinach and/or lettuce
- 2 Florida red grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 2 Florida white grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 300 g strawberries, slices or halved
- 2 medium avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into ring
For Grapefruit Poppy Seed Dressing:
340 g honey
1 teaspoon Florida Grapefruit Peel, finely shredded
250 ml Florida Grapefruit Juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Line a platter with lettuce leaves.Top with shredded spinach or lettuce.Arrange red and white grapefruit sections, strawberries, and avocados on lettuce.
Sprinkle red onion rings on top of fruit.Serve with Grapefruit Poppy Seed Dressing.Store remaining dressing, covered, in the refrigerator.