If you love the flavour of Latin American cuisine, this dish is one to add to your list.
- 2 Florida Grapefruit
- 200g Cornish Hake, diced
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- ½ cucumber, peeled, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 small tortillas
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 2 tbsp cooked quinoa
- Handful of samphire (if available)
- Pickled red onion and fennel shavings
1. Start by preparing your Florida Grapefruit. Juice one and then finely dice the flesh of the other.
2. Add your grapefruit to a bowl with diced fish, chilli, cucumber and dill. Gently mix with a spoon and season with a generous pinch of sea salt. Leave to cure in the fridge for 45-60 mins.
3. Fry your tortillas in a shallow pan until golden and crispy. Then build your tostada with a spoonful of quinoa, handful of samphire, pickles and large spoonful of delicately cured ceviche.
4. Garnish with a few wedges of Florida Grapefruit and serve.